Full Stack .Net/C# Web Developer:
Our direct client, a fast-growing commodity trading firm in Greenwich, CT, due to their growth they are seeking to bring on a full stack .Net developer to assist trading, finance and operations teams to streamline their current processes and continue to develop new features and capabilities.
- Development and maintenance of custom in-house Trade Management System.
- Supporting and fixing existing functionality.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of application.
- Analyze requirements and design new functionality.
- Write readable, extensible, testable code while being mindful of the performance requirements.
- Testing, modification, and deployment of changes.
- Collaborate with Senior Developers to design and launch new features.
- Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning code.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Create Documentation.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Solid Understanding of OOP design principles.
- 5+ years of development experience.
- Proficiency in .NET technologies such as C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI.
- Experienced developing ASP.NET MVC applications.
- Should be able to read and write SQL queries, stored procedure, views and functions.
- Any Python development is a plus.
- Familiarity with LINQ to SQL.
- Familiarity with client-side frameworks such as jQuery, Angular, React or others.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as SCM, Git.
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging skills.