**********Unable to sponsor at this time***********
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Assists in system planning, scheduling and implementation
- Assists in Design of software
- Provides production support and maintenance as needed
- Develops ad hoc presentations, as needed
- Builds enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs
- Builds and execute unit test and unit test plans
- Builds integration and regression test plans as needed
- Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance
- Performs other duties and projects, as required
Experience, Education, Certifications:
B.Tech/B.E./B.S. (Computer Science) required
5 or more years of industry experience with building web based software
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of .NET/C#/VB.Net with ASP.NET, MVC, Web Services (WCF, Web API). XML, XSL/XSLT, java script, jQuery, LINQ, HTML/CSS
- Working knowledge of SQL Server.
- Working knowledge of database technologies and web application interfaces to MS SQL Server
- Working knowledge of reporting tools such as SSRS, Crystal Reports.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe.
- Proficient and skill full in using Visual Studio to develop troubleshoot and debug web applications.
- Microsoft certification is a plus.
- Share Point knowledge is a plus.
- Working experience with Telerik / Kendo UI is a big plus.