Job Title / Position: Splunk Developer
Location : San Diego, CA
Number of Openings:1
Experience Level : 7+ Years
Relevant Years of Experience Required : 4+ Years
Hire Type : Full Time/ Permanent Only
Note : Those authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship will be considered. Client is not able to sponsor at this time.
• Experience with Splunk UI/GUI development and operations roles
• Expertise in creating and customizing Splunk applications, searches and dashboards
• Strong communication skills and customer interfacing
• Experience working with team members in multiple site locations highly desirable
• Has a broad experience from either a development or operations perspective
• Expert understanding in data analytics, Hadoop, MapReduce, R, visualization is a plus
• Experience working in a software engineering environment is a plus.
§ Build on top of the organization and customer’s existing system infrastructure with Splunk § Assist internal users of Splunk in designing and maintaining production-quality dashboards § Troubleshoot Splunk server and forwarder problems and issues § Monitor the Splunk infrastructure for capacity planning, scalability, and optimization § Work hands-on with the engineers to ensure Splunk is actively and accurately running and monitoring on the current infrastructure implementation § Able to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization § Ability to work in a fast-paced, enterprise environment.
Must Have Technical Qualifications:
Must Have Business Qualifications :
Good communication skills (written and verbal)
Good to Have Qualifications:
data analytics, Hadoop, MapReduce, R, visualization is a plus
Thanks & Regards,
e-Solutions Inc| 2 N. Market St., Suite # 400, San Jose, CA -95113
Phone : 408-385-2365 Website: www.e-solutionsinc.com
E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org