Position: SAP Enterprise Portal Architect
Duration: Full Time (FTE)
Location: Sunnyvale, CA.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with IT.
Preferred • At least 2 years of SAP Enterprise Portal experience.
• Should have worked on Enterprise Portal 7.3 or 7.4
• Excellent Java programing skills and should have worked on Portal Development Kit.
• Significant Knowledge & experience on Portal Themes, layouts, desktops etc.
• Implement and maintain enterprise portal iView configurations/integrations and perform iView Development (J2EE) to enhance business processes • Configure and administer Netweaver Portal components including iViews, Pages, Worksets, and Business Packages including role integration with ERP. • Knowledge on MAC OS Environment & ABAP would be an added advantage. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Position: SAP Basis Architect With Hana Exp.
Duration: Full Time (FTE)
Location: Plano, TX.
This position may require travel and or relocation.
Qualifications Basic • Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education. • At least 14 years of experience within IT Industry
Preferred • Min 11 years of relevant experience in implementing BI, BW, BO, HANA
• At least 5 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• Proven Ability to Lead BW on HANA, BW migration, Native HANA development cross functional Programs
• Should have lead atleast 2 Full Life cycle of BW or Native HANA BI Implementation and 1 BW on HANA migration
• Experience on Optimization and Simplification of BW on HANA architecture
• Ability to understand emerging trends in IT Industry including IOT, Big Data and its impact on BI roadmap, Platform. Knowledge on Integration with Hadoop and other Big Data Platforms
• Ability to manage and mentor team members across geographic locations and time spans, excellent project management skills
• At least 5 years of experience in SAP Basis Skills. Knowledge and experience on Operating Systems such as IBM, Linux and Databases such as DB2, Oracle would be an added advantage
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Thanks & Regards
e-Solutions Inc| 2 N. Market St., Suite # 400, San Jose, CA -95113
Phone: 408-239-4434 | Fax: 408-521-0167 Website: www.e-solutionsinc.com
E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yahoo IM: mike_recruit