- Job Description
- Creation, preparation, and maintenance of SSRS reports
- Perform detailed data analysis both spontaneously and on request to identify trends and insights.
i. Good grasp of data / source quality and how that affects analysis
ii. Additionally a good grasp of correlation vs causation
- Ability to write and understand complex T-SQL queries involving multiple joins and nested objects
- Knowledge of query performance tuning
- Knowledge of SQL views and stored procedures and their appropriate use
- Knowledge of SQL indexing and performance tuning using indexes
- Understanding of what constitutes sensitive information such as, but not limited to, Personally Identifiable Information, Protected Health Information, and Payment Card Information
i. General knowledge on protecting the above
- Must have strong verbal and writing skills. May be called upon to present in front of clients.
- Ability to work closely with others. Both within and outside of IT.
- Ability to travel 6 – 9 times per year for up to a week.
- Experience with Tableau is not required but would be a plus.