**Must be able to obtain a US Govt. Security Clearance**
The candidate will be part of a dynamic team building an open source based risk management application for for Customs & Border Protection (CBP). The project will involve building complex web applications using open source technologies and deployed to a cloud environment using continuous integration/delivery principles. The ideal candidate will have experience designing and building contemporary user interfaces.
• Java Enterprise (J2EE) application development and implementation experience
• Experience with Java and Spring Framework (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring, Spring Security, Spring Boot, etc.)
• Experience with REST/SOAP/JSON APIs
• Demonstrated experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle) and intermediate SQL knowledge
• Ability to think critically and creatively to develop innovative solutions to software problems
• US Citizenship and ability to obtain a government clearance
• BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related Engineering discipline
• Minimum 1 year of full stack software development experience.
• Great communication skills, both verbal and written
• Experience with American Disability Act (ADA) standards for UI development
• Experience with architecting Single Page Applications (SPAs) using common design patterns
• Aptitude to independently learn new technologies
• Agile development experience a plus
About Our Team
We are a boutique software development company with several years of experience developing mission-critical, high-volume transaction processing and decision support systems for border security agencies. Our team comprises domain experts and experienced technologies with a wide variety of industry and leadership experience.
Healthcare, 401k + 3 weeks PTO, etc.