We are currently seeking Senior Software Engineers to join our growing web software group. In this role, you will be responsible for a high traffic B2C or B2B application. This involves handling web services (front end and/or back end), and working closely with all technical staff, engineering, customers and possibly eCommerce teams. Our ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of PHP experience in a high traffic environment, the ability and desire to learn new technologies.
We are open to out of town candidates that can get here quick with minimal effort. Our hiring process takes one day for full time positions. This is your chance to COME to SAN DIEGO bring a FRIEND!
We also have multiple positions at multiple San Diego partners for this same skill set. Pay is better than fair market and the teams are very progressive. JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor*s degree in a computer related discipline or equivalent years of work experience.
- 5-8 years relevant experience in software development.
- Practical experience with web-based development and deployment (LAMP).
- Proven experience developing software design and development strategies.
- Strong command of OO design patterns and OO development in general.
Demonstrated competence of application SDLC including requirements gathering, project estimation, development, revision control, deployment strategies.
The positions are based in San Diego Headquarters.
The candidate must be able to provide documentation to support ability to work in the United States within the federal legal guidelines. Candidates outside of Southern California will be considered.