VariQ is looking for a highly qualified Task Lead to provide Database Administration and support. The Task Lead will be oversee and manage a group of 2-5 individuals.
* Location: Washington, DC Area
* Salary: Dependent upon experience
* Security Clearance: Secret (Top Secret Preferred)
* Period of Performance: 5 years
The Task Lead will provide Database Administration and Support tasks, including but not limited to: data migration and backups, continuous health check and database monitoring, database installation, maintenance, and database products upgrades.
* Must be able to provide leadership over data migration and backups, continuous health check and database monitoring, database installation, maintenance, and database products upgrades.
* Provide expertise needed for deployment of C3 (Command and Control Communications) Program Office high availability database solutions that include utilizing both failover clustering and database replication technologies. Database support must be provided for multiple C3 Programs application development efforts. Above mentioned database support tasks must be provided for Microsoft SQL Server, Hadoop and similar database products.
* Experience leading large teams within a Federal setting.
* Previous experience working within the DOT, FAA, DHS, or federal law enforcement preferred.
* Experience in Microsoft SQL Server, Hadoop, and other similar database products.
Education Requirements/Years of Experience
* Bachelor's degree (Masters Preferred) in a related field. Additional years of experience can used in lieu of a degree
* 5-10+ years' experience.
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.
Category: Information Technology