Think Surgical Inc,. the developer of the ROBODOC surgical assistant, is looking for a software engineer with extensive experience with real-time embedded software to join our team.
- Works in the software engineering team to develop real-time embedded software for robotic surgical assistant.
- Follow rigorous design control methodology and write concise requirements specifications, architecture specifications, and design description, verification plans, and test cases.
- Performs unit testing of software and assists in the verification and validation process.
- Manages schedules, meet and adhere to development goals.
- Provides planning and status information to project manager.