Tealium is seeking an engineer/developer to be a technical support member of the post-deployment team within our client success organization. Specifically, this position offers support to existing clients as they modify and increase their use of the Tealium platform. It will also evolve into a role that will guide, educate and assist clients about the process for implementing Tealium's solutions.
- Be a recognized expert by clients, partners and colleagues regarding the Tealium platform.
- Deliver high-quality implementation services and/or ongoing support to Tealium’s client base.
- Work with client to identify all required data and variables, and ensure data is available on the page.
- Effectively analyze complex project issues, identify the possible solution options and present recommendation solutions to client.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Familiarity with tools such as Chrome Debugger, Charles Proxy, Firebug
- Knowledge of HTML and DOM with basic scripting experience
- Expertise with tag implementation (i.e. SiteCatalyst, WebTrends, Google Analytics, Doubleclick, Google Adwords, etc.) a plus.
- University degree/college diploma in Computer Science or related degree preferred
- Ability to extract, interpret, and easily communicate data patterns and trending
- Strong organizational skills and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and problem-solving skills
- Quick learner, team oriented and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in client-facing role preferred
Tealium is the leader in enterprise tag management and customer data solutions that power the real-time enterprise. Tealium’s customer data platform, comprised of tag management, data management, and enterprise data services, enables organizations to seamlessly connect and manage all of their marketing applications and fragmented data sources. Leveraging Tealium’s open platform, marketers can create composite 360-degree customer profiles in real time; drive more profitable and relevant omnichannel interactions; and fuel the performance of business intelligence and data warehouse projects using the richest source of first-party data available. For more information, visit www.tealium.com.