10576 - Business Process Consultant Fountain Valley, CA
Responsible to lead and deliver all aspects of Connectivity Service-related business planning and strategy. Responsible to strategize and plan new business operations in the area of Wireless & Vehicle Connectivity domain, including B2B operations management with HMG affiliates and partners. Functions as a key advocate for Client Business Units (CBUs); Serve as a single point of contact for Connectivity Service-related inquiries and requests from clients. Maintain contract compliance and facilitates contract development/ amendments with clients, HMG affiliates and partners.
- Lead various projects related to account management, client service, and partner management.
- Act as a consultant to assist other Hyundai Motor Group (HMG) client companies to enhance their telematics service.
- Partner with executive management team to assess and improve current business processes.
- Conducts analysis of systems specifications and uses the latest analysis/diagramming tools to represent business/technical processes.
- Coordinate with all internal departments for client proposal creation.
- Functions as a key advocate for Client Business Units (CBUs); Serve as a single point of contact for connectivity service-related inquiries and requests from clients
- Act as a business operation lead to manage all aspects of connectivity service-related business operation including billing, reporting and wireless account management, maintaining contract compliance and facilitates contract development/ amendments with clients, HMG affiliates and partners.
- Oversee the design and development of the enterprise wide system to meet performance, scalability, extensibility and maintainability requirements.
- Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation.
- Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards.
- Staying abreast of service implementation and business operation status, keep clients stay up to date with their connectivity service status
- Create/manage customer pricing model align with company's strategic direction
REQUIRED SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES & EDUCATION:
- Earned a B.A. or B.S. degree and preferably an MBA.
- 8+ years of experience in a similar role preferably in the telematics, IT, Telecommunications or automobile industry.
- 7 + years leading or participating in business strategy or technology projects, preferably in a consulting environment
- Consulting experience at a Big4 consulting company, highly desirable
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Ability to interpret difficult instructions, derive valid conclusions, and recommend reasonable courses of actions within the scope of the position.
- Ability to travel frequently to international sites (e.g. Toronto, Canada)
- Well organized with ability to pay close attention to details.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Great customer service and professional demeanor.
- Utilize best practices for general business, administrative, and operational procedures.
- Ability to create standard forms, templates, and processes.
- Ability to review and update Terms and Conditions.