10622 – SR. PROJECT MANAGER, TELEMATICS AND CONNECTIVITY SERVICES
The Professional Services Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple concurrent projects focused on the delivery of Telematics and Connectivity Services solutions including survey, design, implementation, and handoff to support. This team member’s role encompasses a wide range of responsibilities including project management, governance, financial tracking and analysis, partner contracting and management, application of standard project management processes and artifacts, risk management, process and methodology development and improvement.
The Sr. Project Manager owns a select set of customers and works to effectively organize resources in the delivery of complex technology solutions. They will implement solutions to ensure that best practices and processes are followed and enhanced. They will be a primary company point of contact, internally and externally, and must effectively manage communications. They will be responsible for keeping each project in scope and manage the negotiation and contracting for scope changes. They will also be responsible for extensive project documentation and following an established standardized methodology. Will require experience involving the specifications, development, deployment, and testing involving both hardware/software solution components. This would include managing a multi-disciplined team with both internal and external vendors in the creation of that solution.
Perform all activities required by project management professionals, these include:
- Project Integration Management Activities:
- Project Scope Management Activities:
- Project Time Management Activities:
- Project Cost Management Activities:
- Human Resource Management Activities:
- Project Communication Management Activities:
- Risk Project Management Activities:
- Project Procurement Management Activities:
- Conduct Project Status Meetings
- Quality Assurance Activities
- PMO Support
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 7 years Project Management Experience with 2 years of Business Analyst experience.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and timely communication skills in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work effectively under extreme time constraints and deliver against critical deadlines.
- Understanding of customer schedule and requirements, as well as the technology and product development necessary to carry out the program to meet customer expectations.
- The ability to influence others and collaborate with various stakeholders while maintaining an executive presence.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- The ability to receive high-level direction and proactively move a project or internal initiative from start to finish with minimal assistance.
- Experience preparing and leading client technical presentations
- Experienced with entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for solution delivery
- Experience managing contracts, SOWs, and change order processes for both customers and vendors.
- Experience with automotive industry a plus
- 5+ years of working directly with engineering teams
- 5+ years of technical program management experience
- Experience with AGILE or other program management methodologies
- Experienced in understanding and contributing to the technical architecture and design of a product/ feature(s).
- STRONG MS Project skills required
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Analytic, Documentation, and Organizational Skills
- Efficient with multitasking between multiple projects
- Data Analysis Skills (e.g., SQL data extraction, Exporting to MS Excel, data manipulation, Report Formatting, and analysis)
- Proficiency in all Microsoft products including: MS Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint 2013
PMP Certification a plus