Yonkers, NY Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Java/Software Engineer Title: Java/Software Engineer Location: Currently Remote, and then hybrid on an ongoing basis. -NY, NJ, CT, CA, TX, MA, Wash DC
New Software Engineer position from Client in Yonkers, NY. Perm. Mid level or 2-3 years of experience will work.
experience specifically with Java and Spring Boot. 2 years of Spring + 2 years of Spring Boot will work. We need for all of the candidates to be in a commutable distance from Yonkers (so in the tri-state area), or willing to relocate. These positions will be 100% remote until at least January, and then hybrid on an ongoing basis.
As a Senior Software Engineer on Client's eCommerce development team, you will design and build software components for the delivery of web applications to millions of Client users.
One of the big projects that you will be involved in over the next year will include migrating API and batch operations to run on Kubernetes using Cloud native technologies. Design, develop, implement and test software modules and other technology components for consumerreports.org and related customer-facing web properties using agile and CI/CD software development practices. What You'll Do
• Design, develop and implement payment and billing services in Java/Spring boot.
• Analyze business requirements, provide development estimates and feedback, and determine implementation/execution approaches.
• Work with other software engineers, database developers, infrastructure, operations and QE teams to design and implement quality software solutions. ABOUT YOU
What We Need To See
You have a bachelor's in CS in addition to four years of experience in back end software development using Java/ Spring boot framework in addition to Web Services, REST and API design in an agile environment.
• Experience with high volume, high-availability applications and systems. What We'd Love To See
• Experience with web technologies under e-commerce enabled environments using multi-tier architectures.
• Experience with Payment processing, PCI DSS, and OWASP secure web coding a plus.
• Experience with cloud services such as AWS.
• Experience Lucene & Solr. Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com