The Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3) Technical Solutions Development (TSD) group tailors innovative software and system solutions engineered to the specific requirements of digital forensic examiners and cyber intrusion analysts. TSD validates digital forensic tools from the Commercial off-the-shelf, Government off-the-shelf, and open source domains to ensure relevancy and reproducibility as to expected use.
The qualified candidate for this position will lead a team of hardware and software engineers who test or develop digital forensic hardware/software solutions for DC3.Required Qualifications
- BS and 8+ years relevant experience, or MS and 6+ years, or PhD and 3+ years.
- Demonstrated experience providing technical direction and oversight on multiple ongoing projects and development teams utilizing DevSecOps.
- Demonstrated experience in the design, development, and implementation of advanced cyber technologies using high-level programming languages.
Demonstrated knowledge of Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in testing and evaluation of software, hardware and processes.
- Knowledge of digital forensics, cyber threat analysis, and open source technology.
- Current TS/SCI clearance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the DoD and AF policies as it relates to technology development and testing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of RMF
- Demonstrated experience in the design, development, and implementation of digital forensics, cyber threat analysis, or cyber intelligence technologies.
- Familiar with ANAB ISO 17025 requirements
- PMP certification
- Familiarity with the digital forensic examination process
- Familiarity with eDiscovery Techniques
- Familiarity with Cyber-Laws (civil/criminal)
- DoD 8570M.01 Level III (CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH)
- SANS GCFE
- SANS GREM
- SANS GCTI
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world's leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the can't be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.