Greetings from Ampcus Inc.
Ampcus is a technology services consulting company.
Ampcus Inc. is a Global leader in end-to-end IT Business Solutions and Services with latest technologies. We are listed among the top 50 fastest growing companies in USA. We work closely with our clients for Talent acquisition.
We are looking for an IT Developer - Senior at San Francisco, CA. This is 05+ months (with possible extension) Position. Your resume is a very good match for this opportunity, please review the job description below and please let us know if you are interested and available.
Role: IT Developer - Senior Assignment Duration: 05+ months (with possible extension) Location: 77 Beale Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
Job ID: # PCGJP00001265
Please see chat note from HM:
iOS developer requirements
3+ years of iOS development experience (native)
- 3+ years coding in Swift
- Published iOS/iPadOS apps in App Store or Enterprise
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Willing to learn and adopt team standards/style
- (Nice to have) Proficient with tools like Charles Proxy, Postman
- (Nice to have) git and Github experience
- (Nice to have) Experience with SQLite (not Core Data)
- (Nice to have) Experienced with CI/CD for iOS/iPadOS
- Prefer to work in an Agile environment
- Working experience programming in Swift
- Strong in data structures and algorithms
- Deep familiarity with Github and git
- Experience working in an Agile environment
***open to seeing local and non-local (non-California) candidates****
***Client will provide a company laptop.
What’s it like to be on our team?
- We practice software craftsmanship which includes Behavior/Test Driven Development, red-green-refactor framework, pair/mob programming etc.
- We employ design thinking principles to develop user-centric, consumer-quality apps.
- We are a cross-functional product team, which means we are responsible for the architecture, design, development, testing, operations and maintenance of the product.
- We practice Agile and Lean software development principles.
- We work from user stories and acceptance criteria so that we can easily measure our success.
- We work closely with our end-users, conducting frequent field visits and regularly demo-ing our products every one or two weeks.
- We are dedicated to creating innovative apps that solve our users’ problems and improve their experience at work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related subject or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of iOS (Swift) and Xcode development experience (please include portfolio of your projects/GitHub link within resume)
- Proficiency with Swift programming language.
- Strong ability with latest iOS SDKs
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation or similar
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Very strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and Pair Programming
- Strong initiative and enthusiasm
- A passion for mobile technology and curiosity to learn new things
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Chantilly, VA 20151