VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Mountain View, CA
- Design and implement client systems that provide next-generation navigation / advanced driver assistance services on in-vehicle computer systems and/or smartphones.
- The client systems involve sensor data processing, driver user interface, interactions with backend cloud / edge servers, etc.
- Design and implement backend cloud / edge computing systems to support the new applications.
- The backend systems involve sensor data collection, sensor data processing, data aggregation and distribution, visualization of system status, etc.
- Collaborate with researchers, trainees, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms
- Create and update documentation of existing testbeds and applications
- B.S./M.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 1+ years of object-oriented software development experience.
- 2+ years of experience with programming languages (Python, C++).
- Experience using containers (Docker, singularity, etc.).
- Knowledge of multithreading, multitasking, concurrent programming
- Experience with network/process communication protocols (like MQTT, ZMQ etc.).
- Experience with ROS, ROS2
- Experience with cloud computing such as Amazon AWS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- (Bonus) Experience with front-end development technologies (Unity, Qt and/or HTML)
- (Bonus) Experience in some or many of the following areas: machine learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning, etc.
- (Bonus) Understanding of vehicular network protocols
- (Bonus) Experience with developing software for traffic simulators such as Aimsun, SUMO, VISSIM, etc.
Keywords: Python, C++, Docker, MQTT, ZMQ,, AWS, UNITY, HTML, Aimsun, SUMO, VISSIM
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc