Information Technology is one of the fastest-growing teams within UWM, and we need a Business Analyst Technical Trainer to help our IT Organization continue to grow and support our consumers, brokers, and teammates with high-quality software. This will be a position on the team that Training Magazine named the Best Training Team in the World in 2020. It is an exciting opportunity to leverage your technical experience to help team members establish new BA careers and continue growing throughout their career path.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOURequired:
- Partnering with IT leadership to provide accurate, relevant, and effective training
- Partnering with subject matter experts (SMEs) and instructional designers in the development of training materials
- Facilitating both in-person and virtual training and meetings
- Facilitating initial and ongoing training for IT team members
- Cross-training team members within IT as necessary
- Provide ongoing support to IT team members, including mentoring and coaching
- Collaborating with fellow trainers within IT and other business areas to help our teams fulfill their training needs
- Previous experience in an agile environment
- Previous experience in a BA role
- Previous experience facilitating or developing corporate training
- Strong work ethic and team player spirit
- Proficient experience with MS Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- This position requires on-site attendance
THE PLACE & THE PERKS
- Mortgage industry experience
- Experience with TFS or Jira
- Relational database experience (SQL, Oracle)
- Experience with the ADDIE model of training development
Ready to join thousands of talented team members who are making the dream of home ownership possible for more Americans? It's all happening on UWM's campus, where our award-winning workplace packs plenty of perks and amenities that keep the atmosphere buzzing with energy and excitement.
It's no wonder that out of our six pillars, People Are Our Greatest Asset is number one. It's at the very heart of how we treat each other, our clients and our community. Whether it's providing elite client service or continuously striving to improve, our pillars provide a pathway to a more successful personal and professional life.
From the team member that holds a door open to the one that helps guide your career, you'll feel the encouragement and support on day one. No matter your race, creed, gender, age, sexual orientation and ethnicity, you'll be welcomed here. Accepted here. And empowered to Be You Here.
More reasons you'll love working here include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after just 30 days
- Additional parental and maternity leave benefits after 12 months
- Adoption reimbursement program
- Paid volunteer hours
- Paid training and career development
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Mortgage discount and area business discounts
- Free membership to our large, state-of-the-art fitness center, including exercise classes such as yoga and Zumba, various sports leagues and a full-size basketball court
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician's office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch
- Convenience store featuring healthy grab-and-go snacks
- In-house Starbucks and Great Lakes Coffee Roasting Company
- Indoor/outdoor cafe with Wi-Fi
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation and change. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Team members may be required to perform other or different job-related duties as requested by their team lead, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Employment with UWM is "at-will." UWM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for this job online
Refer this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Connect with UWM!
Not sure what to apply for? Connect with us to speak with a recruiter and explore opportunities!