100% Remote (Eastern Time Zone, Central Time, or Mountain Time zone Candidates only)
The Salesforce Developer will assist in the development and ongoing maintenance of Salesforce and Force.com applications and ensure the continued delivery of innovative, high quality solutions within a team oriented environment.
This role will work cross-functionally with a variety of areas in order to maximize the value Salesforce.com provides to the organization. This includes understanding requirements, defining solution functionality, designing solutions, developing and maintaining solutions over time. The Salesforce Developer will be hands-on and have demonstrated experience developing and managing Salesforce.com in a diverse working environment.
• Work collaboratively across teams and/or independently to design and build solutions on the Salesforce Force.com platform (Communities/Experience Cloud) including Web Services APIs, Apex, LWC, and Visualforce.
• You embrace the value of Accessibility guidelines and understand them to be an essential part of building a high-quality UI that works for all users.
• You view the design system with empathy for our customer and their needs.
• Familiarity with design and prototyping tools, such as: Adobe Products, Sketch and/or Figma.
• Provide guidance on solution requirements, technical design, integration architecture, and solution recommendations.
• Serve as a subject matter expert on items related to Salesforce.com, third party integrations, and Communities/Experience Cloud
• Implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, validation rules, approval processes, flows, flow triggers and email alerts.
• Integrate Salesforce with other platforms and develop an understanding of other key applications within the organization.
• Implementation change control from development sandboxes to production and across the development lifecycle. Ensure that all necessary changes are documented, reviewed, tested, and approved before being deployed.
• Assist other resources within the team as needed
• Remain current on new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements.
• Possess a strong analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Prioritize tasks, manage time effectively and work on projects/activities in parallel.
• Strong experience with Communities/Experience Cloud
• In depth understanding of SFDC Profiles/Roles and Sharing Rules, Validation Rules, Tasks, Workflow rules, and Triggers, etc..
• Extensive understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other model items.
• Experience with the Salesforce.com APEX data loader and other data loading tools.
• Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, including consumption, request packaging, parsing\de-serializing, managing static values, and UI\UX elements for working with data in returned API response payloads.
• Experience with Design Systems.
• Experience with front-end engineering
• Demonstrated experience with integrating solutions between SFDC and external systems.
• Detailed understanding of the Salesforce classic, Salesforce Lightning and Salesforce sandbox platform development environments.
• Experience in Financial Services / Banking is a plus
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team oriented fast paced, dynamic environment, with an acumen for helping to raise the bar for overall team performance.
• Experience with deployment/build/migration process in a Salesforce environment and associated tools
• Experience working in an agile delivery environment a plus.
• Data modeling
• Process modeling tools
• Strong proficiency with web-related protocols and architectures MVC, MVVM, REST APIs, JSON, HTTP
• Appropriate Salesforce Certifications required