Note: Supply Chain & Advance Planning, Demand Planning experiece is MUST.
SUPPLY CHAIN , SUPPLY CHAIN, SUPPLY CHAIN EXPERTISE IS ABSOLUTE MUST. Non negotiable skill. Please do not apply if you do not have supply chain experience.
• Conduct customer workshops to understand end to end business process requirements, articulate and propose the best possible solution.
• Responsible for business consulting, Configure the system to support business requirements, design / configure different seeded resources like worksheets, Alerts, Metrics, scorecards, etc.
• Design and develop technical/functional specifications, good understanding of functional areas within Rapid Response application – working on different modules like Supply Planning, Forecasting and Demand Planning, ATP, Aggregate Supply Planning, Capacity Planning, Attribute Based Planning, Sales & Operations Planning.
• Architecting Planning solutions using Rapid Response, MRP to achieve a defined business outcome, working with Interfaces, work flows and data management/data migration.
• Works together with the functional team to drive the adoption of standard business practices.
Must have Skills / Requirements:
• Experience in implementation of different Kinaxis RapidResponse modules, like Supply Planning, Forecasting and Demand Planning, ATP, Aggregate Supply Planning, Capacity Planning, Attribute Based Planning, Sales & Operations Planning
• Good interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication
• Able to work under pressure without any supervision, and a good team player
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
• Minimum of 10+ years IT experience – in End-user industry or IT consulting or Systems Integrators or with IT Product
Nice to have: o Designing solutions in RapidResponse by working with Scenarios.
o Hands on experience on Demand Planning, Statistical Forecasting, Consumption based planning, Re-order point planning, MRP, MPS, Long term Planning, Capacity planning and Production scheduling, Batch Management, Serial number management with discrete and Process industry.
o Hands on experience on Supply Chain Planning Master Data Maintenance i.e Material Master, BOM, Work center, Routings, Vendor Master, Customer Master, Info records, source list, Schedule agreements, contracts etc.
o Knowledge and experience of integration of Planning function with Mfg, Quality, Materials Management, Sales and Distribution, Sourcing, Logistics and Costing functions.
o Kinaxis RapidResponse Author certification or Contributor Certification
o In-depth knowledge in different resources like worksheets, Alerts, Metrics, scorecards, etc.
Please submit your resume and contactfor immediate consideration.