In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just answers-in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll
, you'll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll's Identity Theft and Breach Notification "ITBN" practice helps clients and their advisors, including boards of directors, legal counsel, and insurance providers, resolve the myriad complex issues resulting from a data breach. Since 1999, the team has facilitated the response for thousands of breaches across North America impacting over 100 million individuals. ITBN serves organizations from a wide range of industries, such as: healthcare, financial and business services, government, and higher education. Our customized services include notification, call center, and identity monitoring and restoration solutions. In addition to serving business and enterprise clients, ITBN builds and offers a comprehensive identity theft protection service through strategic partnerships. The service is backed by Kroll's Licensed Investigators, who counsel members and work to remedy problems caused by identity theft.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients' most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll
The primary focus of this role is the leading and developing our global client services delivery of data breach notification. Reporting directly to Global Head of Operations. This individual is an experienced senior operations professional who can ensure first class service delivery in a fast paced and dynamic cyber environment. This individual is experienced with large scale global communication support (mail and email), complex data processing and program/process management. They will serve as the client delivery advocate across the business which requires establishing professional relationships with Kroll's, partners, vendors and internal stakeholders and facilitating feedback and requirements across the business. They will partner with functional and regional leaders to ensure that the program meets stakeholder requirements and allows Kroll to provide differentiated service that is scalable and efficient.
The base location for this role can be any of the Kroll offices within the Central, Mountain or Pacific time zones. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as senior operational leader emphasizing consistent client and consumer experience to deliver outstanding service delivery
- Leverage experience with print, mail fulfillment, email communication and data processing and data management to improve
- Lead by Example: Creates, communicates, and supports a common vision and direction. Is effective in influencing and directing the activities of diverse individuals and groups to achieve a higher level of performance. Encourages teamwork by sharing information, encouraging participation and embracing diverse perspectives.
- Manage Resources: Strategically prioritizes across the competing business priorities, engaging senior leadership as necessary
- Drive Process Improvement: Look for ways to streamline processes, remove barriers, increase throughput for clients and improve scalability
- Vendor Management: Build and manage strong relationships with key vendors driving exemplary results for the ever evolving client needs and requirements
- Drive for Results: Identifies issues through sound analysis and application of commercial acumen in all situations. Develops and implements effective and innovative solutions to problems by defining realistic and pragmatic goals and conceiving effective strategies and logical action plans.
- Communicate Effectively: Expresses ideas with authority and conviction through verbal and written communication, adjusts language and technology to the audience. Effectively handles situations lacking agreement and consensus. Actively listens and correctly interprets what others say.
- Create Superior Stakeholder Value: Focuses on the client and creates an environment where client needs are a priority. Emphasizes and measures quality client service and communicates accordingly leading with client benefit
- Product Enhancement: Strategically review current processes to adapt and meet the business's international growth
- Leading Teams: Train, develop and mentor staff to instill the concepts and values of Kroll and the practice through communication and modeling of company values, while reinforcing the behavior represented by these values, and holding team accountable to those same behaviors
- Excellent project management skills (qualification advantageous).
- Commercial awareness and operational understanding of market.
- High-level client / vendor management experience.
- A minimum of 8 years relevant working experience
- Tactical, practical hands-on coordination, management, and execution.
- Ability to prioritize and adapt to a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage both direct and matrix resources effectively.
- Ability to manage teams remotely.
- Ability to work across multiple groups and countries plus broad functional areas to obtain buy-in and support, communicate and provide leadership for implementing capabilities.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
- Excellent oral, written communication, presentation, and reporting skills.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com. Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll's mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.