Net2Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+ employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global operations in 32 countries. We believe in providing staffing solutions to address the current talent gap Right Talent Right Time Right Place Right Price and acting as a Career Coach to our consultants.
|Principal Product Consultant Functional SME |
Contract / FTE
|ROLE SUMMARY ||This role requires a lead level Payments SME with extensive experience in business analysis for Cards and Payments system development and products Implementation projects. In this role the candidate will need to have strong process mapping and requirement gathering experience for C&P systems. The candidate should have extensive domain knowledge in Card Management, Card based payments and Account based payments domain. |
|JOB DUTIES || |
- Lead functional analysis and functional solution design for cards and payments system implementations for leading Financial Institutions.
- Understand payment systems business requirements to convert into use cases and technical specification. Facilitate workshops for requirements gathering sessions, write acceptance criteria in collaboration with the testing team, review design and test deliverables to ensure completeness of requirements.
- Design overall payment systems functional architecture and integrations. Lead workshops, defining requirements, defining business processes (BPM / Business Process Mapping As-is), Business modelling (e.g., Business Process Swim-lanes, User Journeys)
- Build strong and positive relationships with the client SMEs and business owners and own and track the functional requirements till implementation.
- Facilitate and drive meetings, workshops, demonstrations etc. with different IT & Business stakeholders. Conduct training sessions with stakeholders and end users
- Ensure payment system in context meets all relevant Compliance requirements.
|QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE || |
- 12 to 15 years of overall IT experience.
- 10+ years of experience in working with Cards and Payments Systems.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- MBA or similar degree.
|MANDATORY SKILLS || |
- Strong Technical Business Analysis background in Cards and Payments domain involving Merchant acquiring, Card management system, card-based payment switching, account-based payment hub with exposure to domestic and international clearing and settlement systems.
- Deep understanding of Card management, account-based payment clearings, card-based payment interchanges
- Experience in working with business users to define, capture and agree requirements to extend existing lines of business through change controls or to assisting the development of new business opportunities.
- Experience in articulating User Journeys which demonstrate an understanding of the client perspective.
- Understanding of the overall cards and payments industry and legislations including upcoming regulatory changes and can apply that knowledge to day to day working.
- Excellent communication skills - Fluent Oral and Written English, good convincing skills, and market analysis skills.
|ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS || |
- Exposure to Cash Management spectrum including Collections management, Liquidity Management / Forecasting and Disbursement Management.
- SME level expertise in one or more payment hub or switch. Payment Hub like FIS OPF (preferred), IBM FTM, Bottomline GTX, Client Dovetail etc. and/or payment switch like FIS Connex.
- Working knowledge of national and international clearings like SWIFT, ISO 20022, low-value, and high-value clearings such as Fed Wire, CHIPS, US ACH (NACHA), TCH RTP, UK CHAPS, UK BACS, UK Faster Payments, SEPA, TARGET 2, Canada Lynx etc. (in-depth knowledge of implementing hubs that process these types of payments).
- Working knowledge of real-time messaging and batch file transfer implementation and troubleshooting using different packages and methodologies (MQ, FTP, SCP, Sterling, etc.)
Why work with us - At Net2Source, we believe everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit inwith an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand outwith opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take necessary steps to make your mark. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, transformational change management, and beyond.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Net2Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Awards and Accolades:
- America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
- Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the US
- 12th Fastest-Growing Staffing Company in the USA by Staffing Industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
- Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
- INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only 1.26% of companies make it to this list).
- Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
- Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and 2019)
- 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Thanks & Regards,
Ajeet Yadav | Sr. Account Manager Enterprise Business
(201) 340-8700 Ext 598 | (201) 620-3288 (Cell) | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org