IT Identity and Access Manager / REMOTE
CGS Business Solutions is committed to helping you, as an esteemed IT Professional, find the next right step in your career. We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or full-time opportunities in your area of expertise. We are currently seeking Technical Professionals who are searching for challenging and rewarding jobs for the following opportunity:
Our growing National Financial client is looking to hire a dynamic and passionate Identity and Access Manager (employee onboarding/offboarding process) to join their Technology Operations & Customer Service team based either REMOTE or out of Plymouth Meeting, PA (as of 2021) in a full-time permanent capacity. The Identity and Access Manager directly manages the overall IT new hire onboarding process and initiatives. This role oversees the Identity and Access Management Program and has responsibility for the IT functions in onboarding, offboarding & employee status changes, and needs to partner with and help influence the other components such as HR, Compliance, Business, etc. across the various Op-Strong experience with Relationship Management, Access Remediation, Privileged Access and role based provisioning. 2+ years of related experience with new hire on-boarding/ off-boarding or user provisioning/de-provisioning is ideal for long term fit for the team.
Where You're Located: Plymouth Meeting, PA or 100% REMOTE candidates WILL also be considered. Successful candidate will work flex East coast hours.
- 2 to 3 years of related experience specializing within IT user provisioning/de-provisioning.
- 3+ years hands-on work experience in identity and access management or a similar role.
- 2+ years Information Technology support experience and financial industry related experience a plus.
- Experience coding in Visual Basic and/or PowerShell is helpful
- Flexibility, willingness and ability to adapt to rapid changes in order to support and use emerging technologies.
- Multi-tasking and prioritization skills and possess excellent communication skills
Role and Responsibilities
- Help maintain and design secure identity and access management solutions.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of IAM systems by monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance and repair
- Maintain and harden Active Directory
- Improve and maintain IAM service integration with ServiceNow
- Experience implementing and maintaining privileged access management solutions
- Interfacing with the New Hire Onboarding key team members of IT, Business, HR & Compliance to ensure ongoing strategic alignment with business priorities and goals
- Responsible for ensuring the timely system provisioning of new hire access as per established Policy, Standards, and Procedures.
- Well versed with following procedures: New Hire On-Boarding, Access Remediation and Privileged Access.
- Be a part of the efforts to revamp new hire orientation/training, provisioning equipment for new hire onboarding, transfers, and offboarding.
- Assist in the execution of the various department’s processes to ensure goals and expectations met.
- Identify areas for improvement, progress, milestones, and success stories and establish consistent communications system with peers and executives.
Soft skills required:
- Relationship builder, Capable influencer, Value-oriented change agent, Data-driven decision maker, Creative and critical thinker, Focused delivery expert
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with team members with an awareness for Teamwork
- A strong communicator, with personal effectiveness and ability to build credibility
- Detail oriented with the ability to work under pressure; able to multi-task and prioritize efficiently
- Project Management and Change Management experience with a heart for Customer service
About CGS Business Solutions:
CGS specializes in IT business solutions, staffing and consulting services. With a strong focus in IT Applications, Network Infrastructure, Information Security, and Engineering. CGS is an INC 5000 company and is honored to be selected as one of the Best IT Recruitment Firms in California. After five consecutive Fastest Growing Company titles, CGS continues to break into new markets across the USA. Companies are counting on CGS to attract and help retain these resource pools in order to gain a competitive advantage the rapidly changing business environments.