.NET SQL Server Developer
Our client’s development team has an immediate opening for an experienced Senior .NET/SQL Developer with a strong background in data analysis and experience with relational databases to join their team in their Westchester, New York HQ.
Qualifications / Major Job Responsibilities
- Experience developing large applications utilizing ASP.NET and SQL
- Minimum 5+ years of programming experience.
- Experience / background in compute intensive, high performance and highly reliable applications.
- Visual Studio C# .NET
- Microsoft SQL/Server, Microsoft Access
- SQL Reporting
- Ability to analyze, design, and implement components by applying best practices and coding standards
- Thorough understanding of project management phases, techniques and tools:
- Understanding of IT missions and operations.
- A thorough understanding of generic Project Life Cycle management controls.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- .NET: 5 years (Required)
- Programming: 5 years (Required)
- SQL: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- A BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.