TITLE: iOS Engineer - Swift
ENGAGEMENT TYPE: Contract to Hire
DURATION: Contract expected to last 3-6 months and, upon successful completion, convert to a regular permanent position.
LOCATION: Remote (Washington, Oregon, California, Texas or New Jersey - ideally, West Coast, PST time zone)
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $75 and $85+ per hour and varies based on experience
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- This is a Mid-to-Senior level iOS engineer who has full-stack enterprise application experience.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of experience in mobile development with emphasis on iOS using Xcode and Swift required
- A minimum of 4 years exclusively in iOS required
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Clear verbal and written communication skills in English
- Have proven experience with GitHub, unit testing best practices and patterns, caching, logging, performance tuning and monitoring, CI/CD systems such as TeamCity or Jenkins required
- Experience working in an enterprise/cross-functional organization is ideal but not required
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment - we do not sponsor work visas
- Please NO Third Party Applicants
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a Fortune 10 company who recently launched a brand new application from scratch that has 10 million+ users a day.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus is a five-time award winner for Best in Staffing for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance. Review our detailed benefits here.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.