ACA Technology, a division of ACA Compliance Group, is a leading RegTech innovation company that provides software and consulting services to today’s leading asset managers. With over 3,500 combined investment management clients and over 20 global locations,ACA Compliance Group is a premier place to take the next step in your career.
ComplianceAlpha is the flagship SaaS product of ACA that was launched in January 2017 and is built on Amazon AWS IaaS (EC2, RDS, etc.) and PaaS (S3, Glacier, SES, etc.). It’s a centralized platform for an asset manager to administrate their compliance and risk program. You will work as part of the cloud DevOps and infra team (< 5 people) to help deliver awesome software in a supportive team environment.
Why ACA Compliance Group?
You will have a fantastic set of colleagues, learn new and emerging technologies, and contribute in fast-paced and fast-growing space. You’ll learn about financial services firms, governance, risk, and compliance, and more. You’ll have the opportunity to grow with the firm, which has had grown from just 200 or so people in 2015 to close to 600 today. We are always exploring new technologies, frameworks, libraries, tools and software methodologies to keep the team effective, nimble and excited.
- Manage, architect, and design the infrastructure and DevOps environment for cloud software applying fundamental principles of Well Architected Framework
- Minimize the infra overhead and help push the firm towards serverless functionality
- Manage the development toolset to enable developers, including IDEs, test environments, code repositories, artifact hosting, test runners, and automated release processes
- Manage the mobile application deployment and release to the Play Store and App Store
- Manage the production release processes and tools
- Manage the deployment of servers, storage, databases, and other required infrastructure for the software
- Help minimize the cost footprint of the infrastructure and vendors
- Help design, oversee, and test the disaster recovery and business continuity plans for the software
- Craft and communicate creative and practical solutions to problems and express those solutions in infrastructure as code
- Participate on an agile team and work in the full life cycle performing analysis, design, development, unit testing, code reviews and deployment of cloud infrastructure
- Develop prototypes and proof of concepts of infrastructure
- Make pragmatic design and architectural decisions
- Help investigate and pinpoint defects and deficiencies
- Approximately 5+ years of professional hands-on experience with AWS developing cloud-based solutions and maintaining a multi-tenant SaaS platform.
- Ideally, a familiarity with ECS, RDS, EC2, S3, Glacier, Lambda, Secrets, and CloudFormation
- PowerShell, Docker, Linux, nginx, AWS CLI or AWS Tools for PowerShell
- Understanding/experience with Git, NuGet, TDD, Atlassian Cloud (Jira and Confluence) and TeamCity
- Have great problem solving and communication skills
- Exhibits willingness to learn, attentive to details and self-motivating
- Finance or compliance knowledge not required
- AWS certifications a plus but not required
- Azure or Google Cloud experience a plus but not required
- Experience with big data platforms a plus but not required