We are currently looking for Mortgage Processor to join our team for one of our direct clients.
Position - Mortgage Processor
Hire - Full Time
This is a REMOTE Position.
Reviews the loan application submitted and structures the loan to accommodate the Automated Underwriting findings and/or customer's needs.
May be responsible for preparing application package to be sent to the member within regulatory required time frames. When responsible, submitting all or a portion of packages to underwriting prior to delivery with ongoing improvement in underwriting submissions.
- Orders and tracks all required documentation to assure processing timeframes are being met and updates system, calendars and front of loan file with status.
- Works with the customer, client and closing agent to resolve questions and/or problems immediately upon inquiry or receipt of documentation from the customer.
- Provides excellent customer service to internal and external clients. Ensures customer service surveys are maintained to client's minimum score.
- Submits fully processed files through automated underwriting system and submits to Underwriting Department for decision if required. Resolves issues and shows ongoing improvement in reducing isssues identified by Underwriter.
- Verifies product, rate and point structure according to client specifications.
- Prepares, ensures the accuracy and timely delivery of commitment letters. Rediscloses ensuring accuracy and timely delivery as needed.
- Reviews appraisals, titles, and purchase and sales contracts as received, submits them to u/w if necessary, makes all required calls, system updates and orders any addendums required related to the review.
- If client specifications require; Track all required documentation to assure processing timeframes are being met and updates system with statuses.
- If client specifications require; Reviews loan for clear to close items and confirms the file is being submitted to the closing department accurately.
- Clears all underwriting conditions working with customer and outside vendors.
- Assures loans are moved to the appropirate stages and documents are delivered to the Closing Department within client's required time frames excluding delays outside of ISGN's control.
- Completes customer member feedback calls on service provided to ensure that our service is to the clients requirements.
- Reviews and monitors pipeline reports on a daily and weekly basis, acting accordingly.
- Must be able to meet established minimum daily expectations for this position.
- This position may require frequent over time, at times on a daily basis; must be available to work additional hours on short notice as determined by management to meet client service level agreements
- Performs other related duties as assigned or directed