Premium Security Support Engineer, ArcSight - WORK FROM HOME ANYWHERE IN USJob Description:PREMIUM SUPPORT ENGINEER, ARCSIGHT - WORK FROM HOME ANYWHERE IN US
Micro Focus is one of the world's largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need in order to succeed in today's rapidly evolving marketplace. Join Micro Focus to become part of this innovation-just like the impact we're having as the official technical partner of Jaguar TCS Racing . We provide world-class software and services to support their push for more points, podiums, and wins--both on and off the track in the fast-changing environment of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship. About the Role
At Micro Focus, the Premium Support Engineer is assigned to support several of our largest and most strategic customers with post-implementation ArcSight support. Premium Support Engineers provide remote technical support and are responsible for the identification and resolution of MF product related technical problems. Some onsite visits may be required annually per customer. ship is required.
In this position the PSE will cover Micro Focus security products as well as non-Micro Focus products, and will need to be a quick study on new product functionality and features. The Premium Support Engineer will:
Education and Experience:
- Develop business relationships with the customer's technical and management staff and support the customer by gaining first-hand knowledge of their system, configuration and business needs.
- Use this familiarity to accelerate response time to requests and ensure that solutions are tailored to meet customer expectations.
- Listen to the needs of their customer for opportunity discovery and forward to the appropriate internal team (Sales, Services) for further development.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field (or equivalent experience required)
- 3-5 years Development/IT/Technical Support/Professional Services experience required (experience in technical leadership and 2nd or 3rd line support is a plus)
- Required Technical Skills: High level of competence with ArcSight
- ship is required.
- Able to influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivation and the ability to prioritize and organize workload to complete multiple, simultaneous projects ( some outside of standard business hours work, including weekends, may be required)
- Ability to appropriately handle tense/stressful customer situations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Willing to travel as needed (approximately 10%)
If you want to be part of what's next andfind out more about ouravailable opportunities, visit Micro Focus Careers .
ServicesMicro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status