Title: ACI Architect
Location: Remote ok, consultant will be expected to travel to customers in the US, Portland OR, Seattle WA, Austin TX, Denver, CO preferred
Job #: TR275956114
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker. WHY IGNW?
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
The IGNW Network Solutions Architects are highly qualified, experienced, personable and knowledgeable across many different vendors, platforms, and toolsets. As a company, we provide both training and hands on consulting to our customer to help them move forward with contemporary IT strategies
Architects are responsible for providing highly technical design and implementation consulting to our enterprise technical customers.
IGNW is seeking a full-time Network Solutions Architect that is interested in providing both pre and post sales consulting as well as technical training for our customers. Responsibilities:
- Architect, Implement and Automate advanced networking technologies from across a wide range of vendors with special focus on Cisco ACI and related technologies.
- Work with tools/platforms to include: Git, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Terraform and many others.
- Advocate Infrastructure as a Code (IaaC) methodologies
- Communicate with customer engineers to determine network/automation requirements
- Work with CI/CD pipeline tools to help meet customer goals
- Expose Strengths and Weaknesses in processes and suggest and/or deliver NetDevOps centered solutions to Mitigate those Weaknesses
- Collaboration: Work with your peers within your team and outside your team to help develop these solutions. Work with customer leaders to help advise them on how best to achieve their NetDevOps goals
- Learning and Teaching: To be a continuous Learner. To generously teach others what you learn
- Feedback: To provide respectful yet honest feedback to leadership about how to better achieve goals
- Knowledgeable: To be Knowledgeable about networking technologies, best practices, and keep that knowledge fresh.
- Consulting: Have the ability to independently and effectively engage, provide expertise, and deliver value for our customers in a professional and respectful manner.
- Decision Making: Demonstrate the ability to make appropriate technology recommendations on behalf of customers based on business needs, budget, operational impact, value, and strategic alignment.
Preferred Areas of expertise:
- 2+ years of ACI design and implementation
- 5+ years of Network Engineering background
- 3+ years of Consulting/Providing Technical Guidance to other Engineers
- 1+ Years of experience working with Python, Ansible, Puppet, or other (network) Automation tools
- Very comfortable presenting technologies and answering questions with live audiences
- Friendly, sincere and energetic personality
- Highly intellectual
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Consulting with a focus on delivery of Networking Technologies (Cisco, Arista, Juniper, Cumulus, etc.)
- Architecture/Design/Implementation of Networking Technologies (Cisco, Arista, Juniper, Cumulus, etc.)
- Cisco ACI
- Git(Hub) Experience
- Cloud experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs