Job Description :
SQL Server ETL Software Engineer to work remotely. You will support our client engagements, crafting and implementing information technology initiatives that align with the mission of our client. Are you a self starter with a real passion for Technology? If you're looking for a growing and dynamic opportunity, we encourage you to read below!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Development and support of multiple strategic applications for client products
- Deliver high quality software, on-time, following client’s SDLC processes.
- Require hands on coding in the following technologies: T-SQL (SQL Server), Java, XML, JSON
- Provide for the creation, maintenance, development, improvement, and overall performance and function of OLTP Databases, Data warehouse and reporting and analysis environments.
- Work within and across teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
- Ensure technical & security best practices along with clients standards are adhered to on continuous basis.
- Translate business requirements into technical designs.
- Solve production issues as needed and participates in technical design sessions.
- Give technical solutions for software development projects.
- Understand dependencies between software and other parts of the processing stack.
- Provide estimates of all priority and non-priority projects along with recommended scope or schedule changes based on capacity and unforeseen challenges
- Identify potential issues while staying focused on identified priorities.
- Collaborate with peers to deliver high quality work by established deadlines.
- Guide more junior associates through established processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering, or in a related field.
- 4-5 years of proven experience within a programming and application system environment, with solid experience and a working knowledge in the following technologies:
- T-SQL (SQL Server)
- C# and .Net experience
- ETL Tools, ETL (Extract, transform, load) techniques
- Source Code repositories (GIT)
- 4-5+ years of experience working in Financial software or related field.
- 4-5 years of proven ability with commercial software architectures at both a software and infrastructure level
- Functional skills – Application Development Life Cycle / Waterfall and Agile Development, System Design and Architecture, DevOps / Deployment automation
- Ability to work under pressure and be highly adaptable
- Strong written and communications skills for collaboration with various teams and upper management
- Able to adapt and adopt change and support business strategy and vision.
- Hardworking teammate who understands and respects personal & cultural differences