Well run smaller Bank seeks hands-on System Administrator.
This is a direct hire full-time role where you will work in a small tight knit IT group focused IT the administration and support of banking systems.
This is a highly visible and promotable role with a very stable organization that offers a very good benefits package and excellent work/life balance.
In summary, you will:
- Administer and support a Windows 2016 server environment
- Provide technical support to end-users in corporate office and branches
- Assist in the testing and installation of new software and hardware.
- Hands-on corporate IT System Administration experience required
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Server 2016, Group Policy Management, Active Directory
- Hardware repair and configuration
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Exemplary customer service, organizational and disciplined time management skills
- Customer focused and service oriented, with the ability to deliver user engagement training of applications during troubleshooting sessions
- Detail oriented with superior written, verbal, and problem-solving skills
- Must have personal vehicle to travel locally in between branches
- Completed college degree with Computer Science or related course of study preferred