Be more than just an employee. Join New Era’s growing team and experience a corporate culture that promotes personal and professional development. We are looking for team members to contribute to and deliver our mission to “securely connect people, places, and information in a rapidly changing digital world.” Work alongside the finest team of highly skilled and industry certified professionals who are encouraged to drive change and think outside of the box. As a team member, you will receive competitive benefits, industry training, and certifications.
New Era Technology is a global IT integrator with 2,500+ employees delivering Collaboration, Cloud, Data Networking, Security, Large Venue, and Corporate AV and Managed Service Solutions to more than 9,000 customers.
We currently have a need for a Network Engineer to support network integrations, consolidations and hardware upgrades. The ideal candidate will have 5 plus years’ experience supporting global network environments. Global Financial Services, Healthcare or Pharmaceutical experience is strongly preferred.
- Implement and deploy scalable solutions for both global networks and data centers
- Identify, research, evaluate and implement emerging network technologies
- Develop and implement network management and related tools
- Engineer solutions for the firm's largest customers and their highly-resilient network infrastructures
- 5+ years experience with enterprise-level network deployment and implementation
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical discipline
- Proficient with the design, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and monitoring of core LAN/WAN/MAN services
- Proficient in routing protocols: TCP/IP, MPLS, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, HSRP/GLBP, Multicast, IP CEF
- Mastery of advanced performance tuning and capacity management concepts
- Through understanding of IP concepts including routing, VLAN's, QoS, tuning and capacity management concepts
- Hands on experience racking and stacking network hardware
- Extensive hands-on experience with enterprise-class routers and switches; Cisco Nexus
- In-depth understanding of network security and access control
- Experience with Network Security, i.e. Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet
- Knowledge of Cisco Wireless LAN, helping with surveys and mounting of equipment
- Current Cisco data networking certifications i.e. CCNA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIE strongly preferred