Kforce has a client who is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to join their team in Phoenix, AZ.
The QA Analyst candidate will work closely with Product Owners, Developers and Project Managers to define and prioritize testing requirements. Quality Assurance Analyst will communicate test results and status reports in an agile environment. The candidate will add value to the team by validating the web applications and backend systems meet requirements and design specifications.
Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Analyst:
* Quality Assurance Analyst will review functional business requirements and design specifications to ensure understanding of deliverables such as test strategy, test plans and test cases
* Develop, document and maintain test cases and other test artifacts like test data, test scripts
* Quality Assurance Analyst will execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results
* Publish and communicate test results and test plan statuses using established processes
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* 5+ years of relevant QA technical experience with functional testing, regression testing and integration testing
* Expertise in creating clear, concise test plans and test cases
* Ability to understand and create test plans and test cases from specifications
* Experience writing black box and user interface test cases, designing tests to mitigate risks
* Experience in context-based, exploratory, or scenario testing
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.