Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
Role: BI Engineer/Administrator
Location: Reston, VA
Duration: 12+ Months
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Perform installation, maintenance, migration, and upgrade of BI Tools like (Tableau, MicroStrategy, ThoughtSpot, Alteryx, BO, Quill and Narratives for Science) Servers and Desktops under High Availability scenarios preferably on cloud ec2 Linux
- Design and develop integrated solution using the AWS services such as ec2, Lambda, CloudWatch, SQS, S3 etc.
- Provide Level 2 support to user community on a wide ranging system administration in a multi-platform environment
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Highly technical BI Engineer/Administrator possessing 7+ years of IT platform implementation experience, preferably with AWS experience
- Experienced in performing installation, maintenance, migration and upgrade of BI Tools like (Tableau, MicroStrategy, ThoughtSpot, Alteryx, BO, Quill and Narratives for Science) Servers and Desktops under High Availability scenarios preferably on cloud ec2 Linux
- AWS services such as ec2, Lambda, CloudWatch, SQS, S3 etc.
- Good expertise in DevOps, CI/CD frameworks like Urban Code or Jenkins, Maven, AWS Code Commit, AWS Code Deploy
- Experienced in JIRA administration, analysis and Agile methodologies, Collaboration tools, Continuous integration.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations.
- Willing to contribute and build, automate and innovate as a team member
- Excellent understanding of Active Directory, DNS, Load Balancer and Network firewalls. AWS subnet/security group is a plus
- General knowledge of AWS, Data Warehousing, SQL and ETL
- Help educate enterprise customers on Cloud BI, and participate and drive Team meetings to track action items
- Knowledge of Moogsoft and Splunk is a plus
Thanks & Regards,
VLink Inc.| 8602383010