Schwab Technology Services needs a Senior Network Security Engineer within our Schwab Cybersecurity Services organization. This person will be a key technical leader and a member of a diversified team of network engineering professionals. The individual must have expertise in network security and must have worked in an Enterprise Environment that includes experience in large scale private and public cloud security to protect virtualized workloads. What you are good at
What you have
- Partner with Schwab counterparts to implement processes, designs, and implement technologies that reduce network security deficiencies and implement network strategy
- Participate in development, implementation of security design & architecture principles and standards and create a network strategy that leaps the enterprise into a next gen approach.
- Experience in public cloud architecture and services as well as next generation access architecture such as SASE design principles.
- Build and sustain good working relationships with development and infrastructure teams
- Work with and influence business contacts regarding technology controls, risk mitigation techniques related to application, data, and cloud security.
- Participate in defining secure design and deployment, secure configuration practices, and demonstrating appropriate technology solutions, controls and practices as needed.
- Conduct research to identify new attack vectors facing applications and the firm. Serve as a core team member of the Security Design team as an implementor to solve gaps.
- Participate in driving data protection strategies and standards
- Demonstrate a commitment to integrity, process improvement, and customer satisfaction.
- Is a confident, positive self-starter, with strong social skills
- Has good judgment, a demonstrated commitment to high standards of ethics, regulatory compliance, customer service and business integrity
Why work for us?
- 5+ years in Internal Network Security
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or similar preferred
- Knowledge of security technologies including Authentication, Authorization, Access Controls, Data Protection, Cloud Security, Mobile Application Security, OWASP.
- Worked in a complex enterprise environment
- Partnered and collaborated cross-functionally
- CCIE a plus
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home-today and in the future. Explore further .
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281 .
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.