What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Protecting the health and wellness of our associates and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest priority. In supporting this vision, our recruitment and new hire experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until we return to the office. Even though we're not physically together right now, our goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and new hire experience that will immerse you in our culture and set you up for success at TransUnion.What You'll Bring:
Impact You'll Make:
- Expertise in healthcare revenue cycle, including healthcare insurance eligibility, insurance discovery, patient payment estimation, financial assistance programs and collection prioritization. Ability to quickly become a leading expert on TU Healthcare solutions.
- Demonstrated technical competency with revenue cycle products demonstrated through product and/or business roles
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with clients and convey expertise and confidence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and relationship building capabilities
- Strong quantitative and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative and matrixed team environment
- Salesforce experience
- Bachelor's degree, MS/MBA preferred
- Expectations in the first 90 days - Quickly become the expert in TU Healthcare's suite of solutions. Begin refining and executing the growth strategy.
- What you'll accomplish beyond 90 days:
- A key business leader on the business line leadership team.
- Driving our strategy in the marketplace resulting in revenue growth.
- An extension of the business leadership representing the company and strategy to the market.
- Leveraging your skills and knowledge to help us win in the marketplace.
- Serve as the representative expert for business line solutions during sales meetings with existing clients and new prospects. Leverage expertise and technical solution skills to aid sales in closing new business. Advise sales in the negotiation of terms that will optimize the solution delivery. Participate in onsite kick-off meetings, facilitate successful transition to implementation colleagues and deliver annual review presentations.
- Become a credible industry expert and brand ambassador for the solution line by presenting thought leadership at industry conferences, publications, company webinars, customer meetings, etc. Generate interest and leads by speaking confidently about TU solutions and how they uniquely solve market problems.
- Support the sales team with appropriate expertise, learning opportunities and solution insights to advance product knowledge and sales effectiveness.
- Utilize industry experience and analytical skills to drive and expand sales opportunities and to deliver the revenue estimates for those opportunities. Guide the sales team to capture the highest value opportunities to cultivate deal closes and revenue realization.
- Provide industry insights to the business and product leaders to ensure that TransUnion's solutions remain industry leading. Work directly with marketing partners to segment the market and effectively deploy lead generation efforts.
- Partner with business line leadership to ensure the business achieves or exceeds its revenue target. Must have the ability to drive/influence internal and external parties to achieve success.
- Position requires up to 50% travel (post pandemic) and participates in a commissioned incentive plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Solution Sales Advisor, Pre-Sale Technical Consulting