Location: Corporate Office - Princeton, New Jersey (Remote Acceptable)
Who we are:
INVIDI Technologies is the world's leading developer of software transforming television all over the world. Our two-time Emmy® Award-winning technology is widely deployed by cable, satellite, and telco operators. We provide a device-agnostic solution delivering ads to the right household no matter what program or network you're watching, how you're watching, or whether you're in front of your TV, laptop, cell phone or any other device. INVIDI created the multi-billion-dollar addressable television business that today is growing rapidly globally.
INVIDI is right at the heart of the very exciting and fast-paced world of commercial television; companies benefiting from our software include DirecTV and Dish Network, networks such as CBS/Viacom and A&E, advertising agencies such as Ogilvy and Publicis, and advertisers such as Chevrolet and Verizon.
INVIDI's world-class technology solutions are known for their flexibility and adaptability. These traits allow INVIDI partners to transform their video content delivery network, revamping legacy systems without significant capital or hardware investments. Our clients count on us to provide superior capabilities, excellent service, and ease of use.
The goal of developing a unified video ad tech platform is a big one and the right Integration Engineers--like you--flourish in INVIDI's creative, inspiring, and supportive culture. It is a demanding, high-energy, and fast-paced environment. INVIDI's engineers are self-motivated quick studies, can-do individuals who embrace the challenge of solving difficult and complex problems.
About the role:
We are looking for looking for highly dedicated, motivated, and passionate Integration Engineers striving to find the best solutions to problems using the right tools to join the INVIDI family. We embrace the Agile methodology and working side-by-side with the scrum team, you will interface with the customer to provide a technical system integration plan and drive the collaboration between other INVIDI teams (sales, architecture, program management, technical support, and software development) throughout the successful deployment of the INVIDI solution.
- Build,support, configure and troubleshoot INVIDIsystem testbedsin lab environment.
- Coordinate, integrate and validate INVIDI EDGE™environment deployments.
- Create work procedures and documents for system integrationenvironments.
- Assist Agile teams in setting up and maintaining INVIDI systems.
- Effectively manage integration schedules providing seamless implementations and avoiding conflict.
- Provide and verifydeployment documentation for all INVIDI system components.
- Provide technical supportfor test environments.
- Support Operational team with production issues as needed.
You must have:
- The ideal candidate must have a good balance of technical, communication, networking, organizational and interpersonal skills withtheabilityto learn our productsquickly and be effective working multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and communication skills with ability tonegotiatetimelines and level of effort.
- Must be highly motivated with the ability to learnin a high paced technical office setting.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Able to complete projects inside of tight guidelines.
- Comfortable dealing with demanding users inafast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a solution focused attitude.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
It will be very good if you have experience in:
- 1-3 years of integration and solid networking skills.
- Exposure to and understanding of virtual appliances.
- Experience withvideocompression, MPEG andsatellitebroadcasting.
- Experience with Linux(RedHat/CentOS) and WindowsServer operating systems.
- Knowledge of Cable/Satellite/IPTV systems.
- Experience with Ad Insertion Equipment (splicers, Adinserters,encoders,packagers & manifest manipulators).
- Experience with AdTech protocols and standardssuch as VAST, VMAP, VPAID,HLSandDASH.
- Basic knowledge ofAmazon WebServices.
- Knowledge ofvideo advertising andadserving.
- Familiarity with video codecsandtranscoding profiles.
- INVIDI is a conscious, clean, well-organized, and supportive office environment.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer are normal.
- INVIDI is working remotely 100% until a return-to-office date is determined.
- All candidates must pass a successful background screening (including professional reference checks and drug testing) requirements.
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States (Visa sponsorship is not available for this position) .
At INVIDI we don't just accept differences-we celebrate diversity, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. INVIDI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity consistent with legal requirements. INVIDI welcomes veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by email at: .
Ready to join our team? Apply today!