Are you a highly skilled Software Developer interested in designing and developing embedded iris recognition solutions?
If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our client in Austin.This is a contract to hire opportunity. Applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis and convert to FTE following contract duration. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Application Engineer:
Requirements of the Senior Application Engineer:
- Develop iris identity software solutions utilizing C and C++
- Design and implement multi-threaded libraries and embedded applications
- Implement communication protocols for TCP/IP and USB
- Work with internal resources, partners, customers and end users to understand industry needs and translate into prioritized requirements
- Occasional global travel required for on-site support
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- At least 10 years of hands-on experience building enterprise-level systems, including hands-on C/C++ experience
- Strong knowledge of enterprise class software requirements
- Comfortable using MS Visual Studio IDE for code development and integration
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design principles
- Working knowledge of C/C++ for x86 processors, USB, TCP/IP, multithreaded development, software design patterns
- Ability to work in both Windows and Linux environments
Job ID: 354755 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!