Calling all Automated QA s! Are you looking for your next challenge with an exciting company committed to being on the cutting-edge of technology? If so, TeamSoft may have your next great opportunity. We re looking for an Automated QA engineer for 6-month contract role in Mayfield Heights, OH. This position would involve testing around mobile applications and industrial control products. This position will offer the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of tech skills.
Qualified applicants will have the following:
- 5+ years of automated QA experience
- Experience with web-based automation tools such as Selenium, WebDrive, Gherkin or Cucumber
- Experience in a LEAN or Kanban environment is a plus
- Previous experience testing mobile applications is a strong nice-to-have!
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.