Front End Developer
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining web-based applications, such as e-commerce applications, and integrations.
- Researches technical problems and suggests improvements for web applications.
- Analyzes and integrates new web products and technologies with existing web applications to improve the application functionality.
- Requires understanding of assigned business applications and system infrastructure.
- Works within development teams to achieve desired user experience and achieve desired business goals.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in design, development, coding, testing, and debugging new software or significant enhancements to existing software (Includes documentation authoring).
- Adheres to development standards, including naming conventions, source code control processes, security protocols and code deployment processes.
- Manages their assigned tasks on multiple projects.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Assists with project planning by providing estimates, task definitions and progress updates throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) within established methodology.
- Interacts with end users on systems support. Performs debugging of production level bugs per the stated SLA. Subject matter expert on assigned applications and domains.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related field preferred.
- Associates Degree in Information Systems or a related field required.
- 2+ years of application development using a defined modern framework
- 2+ years Agile Development Methodology, desired
- Will accept an Associate's degree with 2+ years related experience in the above area
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong desire to learn and try new approaches
- Strong knowledge of development architectures, frameworks and tools (desired)
- Strong attention to quality, details, root cause problem solving, and follow-up
- Strong ownership of overall deliverables
- Data modeling/schema, data structure and network systems
- Proficient communication skills, both verbal and written
- Support and maintenance, including both internal and external customer interactions
Interested in applying? Please send your resume to Severino Dibucci at
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or