**DIRECT-HIRE POSITION-UNABLE TO WORK WITH VISAS OR SUBCONTRACTING COMPANIES**
Seeking experienced Software Engineer who will be responsible for the development of software for use in ophthalmic products with a multi-national company. Hybrid schedule with some remote and some onsite work. Benefits include PTO, health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K matching.
Great opportunity for a Software Engineer in the medical device industry. Benefits include health, dental, vision insurance, PTO, & 401K matching. Hybrid schedule with remote and onsite work.
Will be responsible for the development of software for use in ophthalmic products.
The Senior Software Engineer works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
• Five (5) years’ related experience.
• Experiencing developing object oriented software in C#.NET
• Experience with Linux or Windows
• Ability to author good engineering documentation.
• Experience with an automated testing framework.
• Strong debugging & problem solving skills.
• Strong verbal & written communication skills.
• Self-starter able to work with minimal direction.