A growing startup looking to carve out a space in the NFT industry is looking to hire a Software Engineer strong with PHP and Node. They're currently heavily in PHP but are looking to eventually migrate everything into Node. They have successfully built out a team so far but are looking for more boots on the ground. They are based here in Chicago and are run by a founder who has successfully gotten multiple companies up and running from scratch. Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience with PHP
- Ability to/experience working in a startup environment
- Strong communication skills
- BS+ in CS/STEM/Related
What You Will Be Doing
- Strong general OOP understanding
- Experience/interest working in a flat environment
- Experience with Cloud (AWS/Azure/Google/Etc.)
- Strong experience with different APIs
- 20% Front End Development
- 80% Back End Development
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) for mission-critical positions across North America. Our high-touch, specialized, team-based recruitment model's success is proven through our exemplary track record in filling the most challenging IT positions for startup and enterprise clients alike. Our hyper-specialized tech focus results in a truly consultative approach for both our clients and candidates, within our recruiting areas of expertise: Software, Mobile, Big Data, Infrastructure, Cybersecurity, Product + UX and Functional.
We're also the proud creators of Tech in Motion and the Timmy Awards, our North American events and award series that connects over 250,000 tech enthusiasts to meet, learn, and innovate.