Power IT is recruiting for an ORACLE APEX / Analytics PL/SQL Developer who is also skilled in ORACLE Database functions with GoldenGate, and who has also worked around Power BI or something similar.
Oracle APEX Development
Oracle Analytics Development
Oracle Database Functions
Power BI Development (Helpful)
With general supervision, this position develops, maintains and documents the detailed logic of part of a complex application program/business function, modifying existing routines or modifying purchased application software. In addition, provides troubleshooting assistance to end users.
- Assists with business requirements and translation into technical design.
- Assists in the technical design and programming of applications
- Assists in the creation of test plans and executes testing and defect resolution of applications prior to implementation.
- Completes assignments according to the project schedule.
- Designs and programs applications.
- Develops and maintains application documentation.
- Resolves routine application issues using good judgment, attention to detail and in a timely manner. Escalates problems when necessary and learns from their successful resolution for future issues.
- Monitors applications to ensure maximum performance.
- Maintains and enhances applications to address newly discovered problems or new requirements.
- Supports 24x7 on-call activities; Assists with application recovery procedures and processes.
- Adheres to change control requirements.
- Assists with development of business continuity plans.
- Working knowledge of standard concepts, best practices and procedures related to application development.
- Limited programming expertise with ability to work on moderately complex programming assignments.
- Familiar with multiple application systems/business functions with working knowledge of selected systems/functions.
- Familiar with business goals, corporate IT standards, strategy and service level agreements.
- Communicates effectively with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relationships with members of the technical team.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relationships with end-users.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering and
Corp-to-Corp and Sub-Contractor Candidates will not be considered
We cannot sponsor candidates for this position
Candidates with less than the minimum required skills will not be considered
Emails to Management will be discarded
Please send your resume in strictest confidence to