We have the below full time position with our client in Santa Clara, CA
Pls send your resume with your salary expectation.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Overall, responsible for verification of ASIC designs To include such things as:
- Design Verification – Implement test benches in UVM and Sytem Verilog, run regressions at RTL and gate level, generate and report DV metrics with respect to bug tracking and code coverage, debug failures and provide feedback to the design
- Responsible for oversight and completion of debugging problems and troubleshooting in Real Time. This includes being responsible for Debugging Designs for High throughput, Low Latency of Pipeline and Dynamic Power Management at full system level.
- Have experience with UVM
- Have a full chip verification experience
- Knowledge of industry standard interfaces. Familiarity with Verilog, Simulation tools & ability to debug Problems & Troubleshoot in Real
- Knowledge of ARMv8, interconnect, memory coherence and memory architectures- A PLUS
- Familiarity with Formality & most popular Verification Tools. (Key knowledge should include such topics as: IP validation, Gate level verification, FPGA Validation, Emulation, Silicon Validation, Reference Board bring up verification, Silicon Bring up, DFx, Low Power Verification)
- Knowledge of ASIC design and verification flow including RTL design, simulation, test bench development, regression, equivalence checking, timing analysis, scan insertion and test pattern generation
- Functional understanding of constrained random verification process, functional coverage, and code
- Low power verification UPF