My client is a Diabetic medical supply manufacturer based in San Diego that is prioritizing the ease of use of Insulin Pumps for young diabetics. Founded in 2006, they are already a publicly traded company and has established a dominant market share of Insulin Pump users by creating a variety of Insulin Pumps that allow for easy accessibility. They are looking to add a Senior DevOps Engineer to their rapidly growing Azure DevOps team to assist with CI/CD pipeline deployments. The team currently consists of 7 members, and they aim to double in size by the start of next year.
Required Skills & Experience
- Deep technical knowledge of the following DevOps CI/CD toolsets and workflows:
- Source Code Management
- Creating and managing CI/CD pipelines
- Atlassian suite - Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, and Bitbucket
- Octopus Deploy
- Building Docker images and deploying to Kubernetes via Helm
- Knowledge and experience with Azure Cloud services.
- Knowledge of HashiCorp suite. Terraform, Vault, Consul, and Packer
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Proficient in communicating to both technical and management levels
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Skilled at creating an environment which supports the timely exchange of high-quality information.
- Proficient at promoting effective working relationships in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Adaptability to quickly and proactively implement change initiatives, providing guidance to others in meeting changing needs.
- Strong ability to manage people and project allocation.
- Knowledge and experience with FDA and ISO regulated industries, a plus
- 8 plus years of experience working in a CI/CD and/or server software deployment environment including:
- Deploying software to Linux and Windows Servers
- Deploying to software Azure Cloud environments
- Worked with Python, Nodejs or similar languages
- Worked with PowerShell, shell scripting or equivalent
- Usage of DevOps tools (Build Servers, Deployment Servers, SCM)
- Identifying and troubleshooting issues with applications, software, installation and configuration.
- Experience writing and deploying Infrastructure as Code, Terraform preferred
- Experience automating cloud services such as Microsoft Azure using the Azure CLI interface.
- Experience with Bamboo build server.
- Experience with Octopus Deploy deployment server.
- Experience working with DevOps methodologies.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150-185K/year, DOE & RSU Plan & 10-15% Bonus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Discounted stock purchasing plan
- Fitness discounts
- Generous PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.