Lead IT/OT Solution Architect (15-18 years)
Job Location: New Jersey
• Responsible for architecting, designing and deploying OT applications & IoT solutions for device monitoring, device management, device security and device maintenance (preventive, condition-based, predictive)
• Demonstrate thought leadership on Connected Enterprise practice (Connected assets/worker/plants/factory solutions, Industry 4.0, IIOT platforms, MES, AR/VR/MR solutions) and present strong value proposition to win the deals
• Drives Innovations, Identifies potential opportunity/use cases for revenue generation.
• Work closely with 3rd party vendors in developing, reviewing and implementing new solution approaches and/or skills to service delivery.
• 10+ years of Industrial automation experience especially in Operational Technology, IT/OT Integration, Industry 4.0 solutions, digital twins, edge computing and working with key industrial automation product vendors
• Excellent understanding of business processes across discrete and process manufacturing and / or O&G domain
• Should have subject matter expertise in leading Digital manufacturing consulting workshops, Industry 4.0 maturity assessments, MES solutions (Viz Apriso, Rockwell, Siemens, Ignition), OT technologies (Historians, SCADA/HMI/DCS), implementing IIOT solutions (using Viz PTC ThingWorx, Azure IOT) across production, maintenance, quality, safety, connected machines and workers
• Understanding in various I/O, edge gateways, communication protocols (viz SNMP, MQTT, Zigbee) various data ETL (Extract, Transform, Load), equipment controls engineering, integration of automation and non-automated stand-alone machine
• Good understanding of data strategies to apply in managing IoT-based solutions like data ingestion, data lake, BI reporting and Analytics
• Understanding of advanced analytic techniques such as machine learning models, artificial intelligence, computer vision, and the application of these analytic approaches to industrial software solutions.