Lead Java AWS Developer
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A cloud solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Lead Java AWS Developer, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Project Delivery Practice. Work you'll do
• Support product owners/scrum master to design and develop software solutions and assist in managing the product backlog
• Support product owners/scrum master with the management of their development team's staff, including assignment of work items.
• Support the creation, review and approval of software development specifications, projects, proposals, methods and schedules
• Support the development, testing, debugging and implementation of software programs, applications and projects
• Advise staff members on technical issues including specifying proper software designs and use of existing facilities to solve common problems
• Monitor progress across a variety of initiatives and work packages
• Provide inputs to the testing strategy and test plans for team's product. The team
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience, and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators. Qualifications Required
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- 6 plus years of hands on exp with Java and Node js
- 6 plus years of AWS Console, AWS Microservices.
- 6 plus Experience in DynamoDB
- 6 plus years of experience with PostgreSQL , Attunity,
- Be able to demonstrate expertise using AWS technology
- Experience in setting up S3 buckets, AWS lambda services
- Must be an expert in either nodeJS or java
- Full cycle AWS implementation experience
- Must be willing to live in or relocate to Malvern, PA.
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
How you'll grow
- 6 plus years of experience in the following technologies, AVA, API, automated testing, AngualrJS, API Gateway, Apigee, Cucumber, Postman, YAML, Swagger, JSON , Glue , Colibra Lambda, python
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.