Overview Functional Title - Lead Analyst, Production Services Application Support TECHNOLOGY SERVICES GROUP (TSG)
leverages BNY Mellon's modern technology infrastructure to enable powerful business solutions while vigorously prioritizing our stability and resiliency.
TSG Production Services - We ensure reliable service delivery through industry best practices, as well as warranting a controlled, secure, and regulatory-compliant production environment with greater stability and resiliency. We deliver enhanced flexibility, scalability, and responsiveness to support dynamic client demands with improved quality Role Description
- Assists in maintaining and supporting applications and their operating environments.
- Responds to alerts and follows standard procedures and documentation for issue resolution.
- Monitors applications and respond to incidents.
- Perform routine health checks and validations after changes or significant incidents.
- Perform diagnostics and troubleshooting for more complex issues.
- Escalate to second level application or infrastructure support when necessary.
- Implement automation for routine tasks.
- May mentor or provide guidance for junior team members.
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- 4-6 years of experience in applications support or production environment required.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities / Females / Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.