Job#: 1223990 Job Description: Apex Systems has an exciting opportunity for a QA Specialist for one of our Pharmaceutical clients located near Lansdale, PA.
The ideal candidate will want to make a difference by helping to improve people's quality of life. As a fast-growing contract research organization, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and advance your career. If you stand out for your attention to details and your teamwork, don't hesitate to send us your application!
The QA Associate will support the continued development and implementation of a practical quality management system. Must possess a quality oriented mind and technical knowledge to complement interpersonal skills of flexibility and collaboration. Effectively communicate and maintain open and timely execution of QA tasks across multi-disciplinary teams. Role and responsibilities:
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Review and providing feedback on GMP documentation including equipment qualifications, analytical method qualifications, stability protocols, product monographs, and SOPs.
- Review and release raw materials and components to be used in the manufacture of clinical and/or commercial products.
- Provide QA support and oversight during the production and testing of drug product.
- Review executed batch records, analytical test results and raw data as part of product release. As required, work to resolve identified issues to support timely release of product that conforms to specifications.
- Support and review investigations related to deviations or out-of-specifications and the implementation of corrective and preventive actions that mitigate potential for reoccurrence.
- Communicate quality-related input to project teams while participating in project or client meetings.
- Provide new employee orientation and curricula issuance in coordination with department heads. Ensure ongoing employee compliance with training procedures.
- Participate in the planning and execution of customer audits. As required, support the drafting of responses to client audit findings to assure they meet the client's expectations.
- Participate in regulatory inspections to ensure successful results.
- Participate in supplier quality assessments to ensure suppliers and subcontractors to be used are properly qualified in accordance with the supplier management program.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a scientific field
- Minimum three (3) years related experience in QA or five (5) years in QC
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details required
Must have a Chemistry background in Pharmaceuticals.
IT QA experience will not be considered. For immediate consideration, email a copy of your resume to David Neto at
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at