SNOW / ServiceNow Administrator (H1B transfer okay)
Plymouth Meeting, PA
CGS Business Solutions is committed to helping you, as an esteemed IT Professional, find the next right step in your career. We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or full-time opportunities in your area of expertise. We are currently seeking Technical Professionals who are searching for challenging and rewarding jobs for the following opportunity:
Our National Financial client is looking to hire a dynamic and passionate Certified SNOW / ServiceNow Administrator to join their ServiceNow team of 9 based in Plymouth Meeting, PA in a full-time (initially remote) capacity. The experienced ServiceNow Administrator will help support the IT Service Management platform with strategic system integrations and enhancements in a rapidly expanding ServiceNow environment.
Where You're Located: Candidates must be located within a commutable distance to Plymouth Meeting, PA for consideration. Job will start remote until 2021. H1B transfer sponsorship okay for candidate who will relocate.
- ServiceNow System Administrator certification REQUIRED
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical role
- 2+ years of ServiceNow Platform and Application administration, configuration and support experience
- Experience with ITSM and at least one other area: ITOM, CSM, ITBM, ITAM, Security Operations, GRC
- Experience performing upgrades and system clones
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- ITIL v3 Foundation or higher certification preferred
- Highly collaborative team player with good communication, customer service and interpersonal skills needed to work well with team members and leadership.
- Able to knowledge share with other team members
- Maintain, update and enhance ITSM environment including Incident, Request, Problem, Change and Knowledge Management, Service Catalog, Service Portals, SLAs, Discovery, and Integrations
- Participate in the implementation and configuration of other ServiceNow products outside of ITSM to increase the adoption of the ServiceNow platform
- Responsible for performing daily administration, issue resolution, and troubleshooting of the ServiceNow platform
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Understanding of IT and business requirements with ability to develop, test, deploy improvements, and update workflows based on requirements
- Manage and administer lists, filters, forms, platform interfaces (to other data sources) and the data within tables, import sets and the CMDB
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting when necessary
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow
- Produce reports and dashboards based on defined measures, metrics and key performance indicators
- Collaborate with developers and business analysts in an Agile development environment
- Support development efforts, as needed
About CGS Business Solutions:
CGS specializes in IT business solutions, staffing and consulting services. With a strong focus in IT Applications, Network Infrastructure, Information Security, and Engineering. CGS is an INC 5000 company and is honored to be selected as one of the Best IT Recruitment Firms in California. After five consecutive Fastest Growing Company titles, CGS continues to break into new markets across the USA. Companies are counting on CGS to attract and help retain these resource pools in order to gain a competitive advantage the rapidly changing business environments.