Mobile App Developer
CGI is looking for an experienced Mobile Application Developer to join our team in Greenville, South Carolina. If you enjoy working with clients in analyzing business requirements, addressing production system issues, and providing solutions for large enterprise level businesses then this will be a phenomenal career move for you. The right person for this role will be instrumental in developing iOS and Android Native Mobile apps from scratch. Ideally we'd love to have someone with experience and exposure in the manufacturing industry with great written & oral communication skills. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to build large enterprise apps in a collaborative environment with team members spread across the globe. We offer a competitive benefits program with 401k match, paid sick time, and generous PTO! Come join us!
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Understand the business requirements, deliver accurate estimates, and develop code.
• Develop Unit test cases, build automated test cases, & execute test scripts. Provide Test Support for User Acceptance Testing.
• Respond to inquiries from Business Users for assistance in diagnosing Production System operations, data.
• Be able to make ongoing recommendation for operational improvements of production applications.
• Provide L3 support for critical production issues.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor's degree
• Previous Full Stack Application Development experience in large scape Enterprise Web Apps
• Good communications skills
• iOS and Android App Development
• Apps deployment and Regression Testing with tools
• Ionic and React Native
• Azure Cloud and Azure Native Apps
• Ionic and React Native
• API development in Java
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $65K-$95K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals "members" to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI's benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and moreBuild your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.Skills
- Android OS
- Mobile Web Development
- React Native
- Unit Testing